2011年10月20日星期四

estimated he then of blood also does not more has,

I, Heavenly Kingdom wing Hee in the of a balance fire small sword, a force two intellectual of, level does not is high, on 45 Where Can I Buy Silkroad Gold level, but, in with grade in the, I to killed except knife outside of occupational is easy, on said said fire people had 's, recognized of except knife most interest of occupational has, and he playing, a away from soul playing I 1500 points blood, I 3,000 points blood, with red, I with fell second this playing he 1300 points blood, weapons equi silkroad goldpment are is same of, he three enrollment playing does not died I, I of shield is 15 lattice retaining, I can with four a fell ( Kni Guide for SOS items in Silkroadfe skills this is ~

He fell Hou, up, I with a fell second this, then with fell first this of when, he only began with away from soul, I out second enrollment Qian, he of away from soul also didn't out, I as can to he to down, let he playing Halo has, can three Xia does not died, I and can out a enrollment, playing has does not to 5 minutes, he died sro gold has, has a Claymore playing was does not with I playing has, said I always to he put pour, I fell first this on 6 level, second this a level,

And Mage playing, he a fire large enrollment can playing I near more than 2000 more of blood, I of blood, only top two a large enrollment, I and he playing zhiqian, I without out fire large enrollment, directly ran past a placed pour, he two a large enrollment out zhiqian, I can with three a fell, he will pour, if he wante silkroad online goldd to ran, also is with fell, placed does not pour on a fire large enrollment, estimated he then of blood also does not more has,

Said upgrade 's, with gun, a fire large enrollment on playing blame half more of blood, then placed a lion (I only learn has a level silkroad online gameplay), then a ghost gun, blame on hanging has, brush low-level blame is also, a fire large enrollment, then placed a lion, blame on Wai came has, a ghost gun, a blame died, two a blame injury, then to playing other blame, that two injury of blame Wai came, on hanging has,

Kill steal, my favorite directly change Sword Shield, ran and fell, fell past, gun all right take next to strange, hurting giant monsters, is bow and sword, just watched me,

没有评论:

发表评论